Thursday, August 06, 2009

I Love It!

Desiree has been wanting to get her hair dyed or streaked or highlighted or whatever the phrase for it is now, but we kept saying no because we felt she was too young.

We finally caved this year. Well, I caved. Will protested, with his arms crossed in front of his chest while he grumbled about it. He thinks that the looks that the kids are going for nowadays is too grown up.

My sister's sister-in-law Denise is a hairdresser and she does the kids' hair for them. Eric (my brother-in-law) took Desiree and my nephew Isaias over to Denise's house to do their hair tonight.

I LOVE her hair! It isn't too short, isn't too emo, and not colored too outrageously. Isaias got his hair colored on the top, too.






4 comments:

SpecialK said...

I think it's perfect for her age! It didnt change her appearance too much either, which is a great thing. Kids looking their age is something that is rare these days! I love the streaks, they are SO cute!

Hydeman family said...

Look how proud she is! I love it. What a nice thing you could do for her, and you were good going with a darker color like that...not too grown up at all. She is a cutie pie!

Hydeman family said...

Look how proud she is! I love it. What a nice thing you could do for her, and you were good going with a darker color like that...not too grown up at all. She is a cutie pie!

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/